At Richard Miller White, Barton le Clay we take your privacy seriously. Hence, why we have included here our data protection policy for your peace of mind.
We recognise that the lawful and correct treatment of personal data is very important in maintaining our customers’ confidence in Richard Miller White Dental Practice.
Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will have appropriate safeguards applied to it to ensure that we comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘Act’). We fully endorse and adhere to the eight principles of Data Protection as set out in the Act. These principles state that personal data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for specified and lawful purposes and not in any other way which would
- be incompatible with those purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- accurate and kept up to date
- not kept for longer than is necessary
- processed in line with the data subject’s rights
- kept secure
- not transferred to a country which does not have adequate data protection laws.
We will never sell your data and will not pass it on to a third party without your express permission.